Leading Though Change, PLC’s 3rd Annual Nonprofit Leadership Conference, is on Wednesday, September 26th, 2018, and registration is NOW OPEN!
By now you may have already read about Leading Through Change and what you can expect from the day. But here are some of the highlights;
- Keynote Speaker – Angela Robertson is the Executive Director at Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre and has recently led an organizational merger. She’ll speak to us about what it takes to lead through transformational change
- Your choice from one of three change-themed workshop offerings
- The Human Resources Side of Change
- Managing and Implementing Change
- Productive Conversations in a Change Process
- Funders’ Panel Discussion – senior leaders from the Region of Peel, Ontario Trillium Foundation and United Way Greater Toronto will participate in a panel discussion about how change is impacting funding, organizations and the communities we serve. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with funders and ask their questions.
There will also be plenty of time to connect with other leaders from around Peel Region, participate in a mindfulness and leadership exercise, enjoy a delicious lunch and snacks and so much more!
Check out our video below to learn more about PLC’s 3rd Annual Nonprofit Leadership Conference, Leading Through Change!
We look forward to welcoming you on September 26th, 2018.
Until next time,
This week’s blog and video were created by Tina de los Santos. Tina brings a diverse mix of nonprofit and business leadership to her role at PLC. Throughout her career she has been passionate about creating engaging learning experiences that support and inspire people’s professional and personal growth. Tina is our chief knowledge sharer and enjoys digitally connecting with other leaders in Peel to help them find great resources and learning tools.